1. Getting Started
Learn what to do before starting your project
- Download Fonts
- Install Fonts
- Install XML Files
- PowerPoint Basic Shortcuts
- Find & navigate slides easily
- Transfer from V2.0 to V3.0
2. How to use Warna Slides
Learn how to use Color Warna easily
- How to use Warna Slides
- Change presentation color scheme & typeface
- Change Specific Slide Background Color
- Remove/Hide title and subtitle
- Turn on/off Slide number, date and footer
- Replace Default Global Logo
3. Pictures & Icons
Enhance your presentation with relevant pictures and icons
- Add/Change Picture in Image Placeholder
- Add Picture In Image Placeholder (Under SHADE Layer)
- Change the color or recolor your picture
- Fix Your Distorted Image with Crop Tool
- Replace default icons
- How to Change Icon Color in PowerPoint
Learn the basics of typography and font customization with PowerPoint
- Font Customization
- Line Spacing
- Character Spacing
Export your presentation into a different format
- Save as MP4 (Video)
- Save as PDF Document
Warna Slides FAQ
Good question, this is a new way to use PowerPoint template.
It’s very easy to use for anyone, whether you are a new PowerPoint user or an experienced user, you just need to copy and paste!
Yes, you have to copy and paste. That’s how our products work! Easy and simple to use.
You can copy and paste from ‘Theme A’ to ‘Theme B’ to ‘Theme C’ or copy and paste back to slide deck. You can delete the default theme’s front page and replace it with another theme’s front page.
Content like fonts and colors will automatically adapt to your theme.Watch Tutorial
- Choose the theme you want to use for your presentation project.
- Open your ‘slide deck’ file.
- Copy the slide you want to use.
- Paste it into your project.
Content like fonts and colors will automatically adapt to your theme.Video Tutorial
Yes, you can delete version 2.0 and start a new project with the official version 3.0.
Warna Slides 3.0 ensures every update will be easier in moving the old project into a new template.Learn how to transfer your project
You can continue to use Warna 2.0 if you are comfortable and there is no need to update your files.
However, no new updates will be provided for previous versions.
Yes, you can. If you want to transfer slides from your old template to Warna Slides, you can move content in your slides only. Copy the old slides to Warna Slides will not work! (Theme Auto Adapt)
Note: We suggest you to restart your project using our theme instead of moving your old slides into Warna Slides.
Unfortunately not. If you need it, please contact us after you buy our product.
Theme Customization FAQ
You can change your color scheme at any time.
- Go to Design > Variants > Colors
- Change to the color you want to use for your project
You can also request and recommend a new color scheme to us.Watch Tutorial
You may not be able to edit some of the elements because they need to be done from Slide Master.
Go to View > Slide Master
Easy. Just click reset slide to fix it.