How to use Warna Slides
Warna Slides FAQ
Good question, this is a new way to use PowerPoint template.
It’s very easy to use for anyone, whether you are a new PowerPoint user or an experienced user, you just need to copy and paste!
Yes, you have to copy and paste. That’s how our products work! Easy and simple to use.
You can copy and paste from ‘Theme A’ to ‘Theme B’ to ‘Theme C’ or copy and paste back to Core Slides. You can delete the default theme’s front page and replace it with another theme’s front page.
Content like fonts and colors will automatically adapt to your theme.Watch Tutorial
- Choose the theme you want to use for your presentation project.
- Open your ‘core slides’ file.
- Copy the slide you want to use.
- Paste it into your project.
Content like fonts and colors will automatically adapt to your theme.Video Tutorial
Yes, you can delete version 1.0 and v2.0 BETA and start a new project with the official v2.0.
Warna Slides 2.0 ensures every update will be easier in moving the old project into a new template.
You can change your color scheme at any time.
- Go to Design > Variants > Colors
- Change to the color you want to use for your project
You can also request and recommend a new color scheme to us.Watch Tutorial
Yes, you can. If you want to transfer slides from your old template to Warna Slides, you can move content in your slides only. Copy the old slides to Warna Slides will not work! (Theme Auto Adapt)
Note: We suggest you to restart your project using our theme instead of moving your old slides into Warna Slides.
We decided to sacrifice this function to provide more control and flexibility to Warna Slides.
We believe that as soon as you’re familiar with Warna Slides 2.0, you will not have to buy another PowerPoint template anymore.
Unfortunately not. If you need it, please contact us after you buy our product.
Warna means ‘color’ and it comes from the Malay language. Warna Slides means colorful slides. Not only colorful, but also various styles!
What’s in the Zip
- Warna Core Slides
- Warna Themes (16:9 & 4:3)
- Color Scheme Files
- Font Option Files
- Product Documentation
- 28,000+ PNG Icons ULTIMATE
- 1,500 Shapes ULTIMATE
- 700 Logomarks Font ULTIMATE
- Old PowerPoint & Keynote Templates ULTIMATE
- 250 Basic Icons available for ‘Basic Version’ of Warna Slides
- All files are provided in PPTX format.
- Icon available in PNG format only.
- All icons resizable.
- Free font used. Link available to download
- Auto Adapt 16:9 – Just like with other templates, you may need to make very minimal adjustments of the copied content.
- Auto Adapt 4:3 – You may need to make some adjustments (resize) to the image placeholders.
- PowerPoint is a vector program, so you can print in A4/Letter or any size without worrying about vector/image quality.
- Images are not included.
*No support will be available for our old templates.
Maybe yes, maybe not.
- Yes, it’s a bundle that comes with a lot of slides.
- No, it’s not like bundle products you’ve seen in the market today!
If you look at other bundle products, you can not simply copy and paste slides from template A to template B as it may affect the structure of the template.
What makes Warna Slides so special?
You can copy and paste from ‘Core Slides’ to theme A to theme B to theme C easily. Content such as fonts and colors in slides will automatically adjust according to the theme you have selected, including Slide Title and subtitle.
Of course! You just need to download Microsoft Office PowerPoint to use it.
That’s because we provide lifetime updates, you do not need to buy another template anymore. Use your money to try the latest version of ‘Microsoft Office’.
The latest version can avoid any problems while using our template.Download Here
We have plans for the Keynote version, but no final date yet.